Boparan Holdings Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Boparan Holdings Limited (Boparan Holdings), operates as 2 Sisters Food Group, is a food processing company that primarily produces, markets and sells fresh and frozen poultry products, beef, lamb, fish, and vegetables to retail, food service and food manufacturing companies. It also offers various ready-to-eat meals and bakery products such as sandwiches, pizzas, hot cross buns, ambient, cookies, biscuits, cakes, and pies. Boparan Holdings markets its products under various brands such as Fox’s Biscuits, San Macro, Goodfella’s, Matthew Walker, Donegal Catch, Holland’s and Green Isle. It also manages and operates manufacturing and other office facilities in the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands and Poland and also owns poultry farms across the UK. Boparan Holdings is headquartered in Birmingham, West Midlands, the UK.
Boparan Holdings Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2018: 2 Sisters Food to create 250 new jobs at Coupar Angus plant in Scotland
Jun 25,2018: Boparan Holdings Limited announces consolidated results for the 13 weeks ended 28 April 2018Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.