Wood Based Panel and Veneer Sheet Market in Norway to 2021
The report Wood Based Panel and Veneer Sheet Market in Norway to 2021 offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for wood based panels and veneer sheets in Norway. The research includes historical data from 2010 to 2016 and forecasts until 2021 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the size of the wood based panel and veneer sheet market in Norway?
- How much wood based panels and veneer sheets are produced in Norway?
- How is the market split into different types of wood based panels and veneer sheets?
- How are the overall market and different product types growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- Who are the market players?
The latest industry data included in this report:
- Demand for wood based panels and veneer sheets, 2010-2021
- Production of wood based panels and veneer sheets, 2010-2021
- Wood based panel and veneer sheet market size by product type, 2010-2021
- Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2010-2021
- Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2010, 2016, and 2021
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Fibreboard (density over 0.8 g/cm3)
Fibreboard (density 0.8 g/cm3 or less)
Oriented strand board and waferboard
Particle board of wood
Particle board of other ligneous materials
Plywood (outer ply of tropical wood, each ply not over 6mm)
Plywood (outer ply of non-coniferous wood, each ply not over 6mm)
Other plywood and veneered panels
Coniferous (softwood) veneers and plywood sheets
Light and dark red meranti and meranti bakau veneers
Veneers of other tropical woods
Other veneers and plywood sheets
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historical development, current market situation, and future outlook of the wood based panel and veneer sheet market in Norway to 2021
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the online download version of this report is for a global site license.