World Cigarettes 2 - Central and Eastern Europe 2014
World Cigarettes 2 - Central and Eastern Europe 2014” report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering the Central and Eastern Europe cigarettes market. It provides an analysis of changing consumption patterns and evolving market drivers in the cigarettes industry in the region. This report provides detailed market data for cigarettes and its related segments for historic and future years.
- In Albania, Per capita consumption levels are similar to levels prevailing in the early 1990s, standing at 1,228 pieces/year in 2013 on a duty paid basis. If estimated non-duty paid sales are included the average rises to 1,703 pieces.
- Some 44% of Estonian men and 26.6% of women currently smoke according to local research. Per capita consumption levels peaked at 2,641 pieces in 2007 before falling to 1,394 pieces in 2012. In 2013 they rose to 1,425 pieces.
- In Macedonia, between 2011 and 2013, however, per capita consumption levels rose each year to 1,971 pieces in 2013, although consumption levels in 2014 are expected to decline in line with the fall in the overall market.
Reasons To Buy
- World Cigarettes 2 - Central and Eastern Europe 2014” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe
- This report is the result of ERC’s extensive market research covering Cigarettes across Central and Eastern Europe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigarettes Industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigarettes industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigarettes industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigarettes industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe
- This report also provides market size of the Cigarettes industry in Central and Eastern Europe along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production & trade and forecast data.
- Cigarettes companies require a detailed understanding of Cigarettes consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigarettes industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers’ product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change – favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigarettes industry across Central and Eastern Europe providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
- World Cigarettes 2 - Central and Eastern Europe 2014
- Market Size
- Market Structure
- Manufacturers & Brands
- Taxation & Retail Prices
- The Smoking Population
- Production & Trade
- Operating Constraints
- Company Profiles
- Prospects & Forecasts
- *The Above TOC would be repeted for all the indiviudal markets based upon Availability (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkmenistan)