Global Flame Retardant Chemicals Market 2019-2026
Flame retardants are also known as fire retardants, are chemicals which are added to plas-tics, woods, textiles or other materials to minimize their flammability. Global flame retard-ants market is growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period 2019-2026 owing to its increasing applications in various end-user industries such as building & construction, elec-trical & electronics, and plastic industry. In addition, increasing fire safety regulations in countries such as Japan, Germany, the United States, and developing countries will drive the market for flame retardants soon.
Flame retardants market is segmented based on chemistry such as aluminum trihydroxide, brominated, antimony oxides, chlorinated, organophosphorus, and others. Aluminium hy-droxide is the most significant single flame retardant at 34% share. Second is the halogen-ated flame retardant systems comprising brominated and chlorinated products which are commonly used together with the synergist antimony trioxide, in total 27%.
The market is further classified based on various end-user industries such as building & con-struction, electrical & electronics, plastic industry, textiles, rubber, automotive & transpor-tation, and others. The consumption of flame retardants has grown substantially in the past five years, notably in electronics, and will continue to grow at a high CAGR between 2018 and 2025.
The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South Amer-ica, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific is the leading market for flame retardants, followed by Europe and North America. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a higher pace owing to increasing safety concerns and growth of various end-use industries in the developing economies in the region.
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. The report profiles the following companies, which includes Albemarle, Clariant AG, Lanxess SA, Chemtura, Huber Engineered Materials, and BASF SE.
Key market segments covered
• Aluminum Trihydroxide
• Antimony Oxides
By End User
• Building and Construction Industry
• Electrical and Electronics
• Plastic Industry
• Textiles Industry
• Rubber Industry
• Automotive and Transportation
• Asia Pacific
• North America
• South America
• Rest of the World
Why purchase the report
• Visualize the composition of the flame retardants market across each indication, in terms of type and applications, highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in flame retardants market by analysing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points of the flame retardants market level 4/5 segmentation
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study
• Product mapping in excel for the key flame retardants market products of all major market players
• Raw Material Suppliers/ Buyers
• Product Suppliers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook