Latin America IoT Sensors Market _Companies Profiles, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast to 2025
Latin America IoT sensors market is expected to reach a CAGR of 19.1% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
By Type (Temperature Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Humidity Sensors, Flow Sensors, Accelerometers, Magnetometers, Gyroscopes, Inertial Sensors, Image Sensors, Touch Sensors, Proximity Sensors, Acoustic Sensors, Motion Sensors, Occupancy Sensors, Co2 Sensors, and Light and Radar Sensors), Technology (Wired and Wireless), Vertical (Consumer, Commercial, and Industrial)
Major growing sectors under the market segmentation are as follows:
• In Type, the adoption of pressure sensors is witnessing a robust growth. Rapidly applications of pressure sensors are to measure the pressure of non-corrosive and non-flammable gases. The application of pressure sensors is to build with technology based IoT cloud formation are used for maintaining better conditions for atmospheric pressure and the gravitational force in rovers.
• In technology, wireless dominated the Latin America IoT sensors market owing to increased need of storing large data on a daily basis. It is applicable in wireless is for transmitting voice, sounds and music wirelessly.
• In industrial, the IoT sensors are rapidly adopting the utilization of sensors in different industries varied to its modern requirement in automation as compared to the manual systems. It is applicable in monitoring the pressure and also monitoring the critical equipment’s such are boilers, aerospace, water system and oil drilling systems.
Key Market Players
The key market players for Latin America IoT sensors market are listed below:
• Sierra Wireless, Inc.
• Moxa Inc.,
• GENERAL ELECTRIC,
• Skyworks Solution Inc.,
• Infineon Technologies AG,
• Honeywell International Inc.,
• Texas Instruments Incorporated,
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH,
• CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
• NXP Semiconductors,
• Sensata Technologies, Inc. ,
• Robert Bosch GmbH,
• TE Connectivity
• Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook