Europe Polyethylene Wax Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Type (Polymerization Type, Modified Type, Thermally Cracking Type, Others), Form (Powder, Granules, Flakes, Pastilles, Micronized Waxes, Aqueous Wax Emulsions), Raw Material (Ethylene, Low-Density Polyethylene, Polypropylene), Grade (Emulsifiable, Non-Emulsifiable), Production Process (High-Pressure Polymerization, Synthesis by the Ziegler-Natta Method, Thermal Degradation Process of Polyethylene, Oxidation of Synthetic Waxes, Walter-Reppe Synthesis, Metallocene Process, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe)
Polyethylene wax, or the PE wax is an ultra-low molecular weight polyethylene polymer which have ethylene monomer chains. The wax is completely saturated with homopolymers of ethylene, which has an excessive level of linearity and crystalline. The PE wax is accessible as a byproduct of polyethylene production from on-purpose production and in both LDPE and HDPE forms. The outstanding properties of PE wax make it as a key material in the plastic industry.
The PE wax helps in enhancing the quality of different materials like rubber processing, petroleum wax blends, plastic additives and multiple other blends. It acts as an activator and dispersing material for polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS resins and others. The features of PE wax like release ability helps in increasing the productivity level and also protects from pollution by enabling the molding of complex shapes. Thus it acts as a molding agent in the plastic industry.
Europe polyethylene wax market is segmented into five notable segments which are type, form, raw material, grade and production process.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into polymerization type, modified type, thermally cracking type, others.
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into powder, granules, flakes, pastilles, micronized waxes, aqueous wax emulsions.
• On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented polypropylene, ethylene, low-density polyethylene.
• On the basis of grade, the market is segmented into emulsifiable, non-emulsifiable.
• On the basis of production process, the market is segmented into high-pressure polymerization, synthesis by the ziegler-natta method, thermal degradation process of polyethylene, oxidation of synthetic waxes, walter-reppe synthesis, metallocene process, others.
The key market players for Europe polyethylene wax market are listed below:
• BASF SE
• SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
• Honeywell International, Inc
• Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
• The Lubrizol Corporation
• Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC
• Westlake Chemical Corporation
• ceronas GmbH & Co. KG
• DEUREX AG
• euroceras Sp. z o.o.
• Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A.
• Linvest GmbH
• Lion Chemtech Co., Ltd.
• Qingdao Bouni Chemical Co., Ltd
• SQI Group
• TRECORA RESOURCES
• The International Group, Inc.
• WIWAXPlease Note: The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook