Europe Lanolin Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe Lanolin Market By Type (Hydrous and Anhydrous), Composition (Natural Composition, Chemical Composition), Product (Fatty Acid, Alcohols and Others), Derivative (Lanolin Alcohol, Cholesterin, Acetylated Lanolin, Ethoxylated Lanolin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Lanolin Wax, Laneth, Lanogene, Lanosterols, Quaternium 33, Peg-75, Lanolin Fatty Acid, Technical Wool Grease, Crude Wool Grease, Lanolin Oil And Others), End-User (Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Industrial, Baby Care, Animal Care and Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027
Lanolin is also known as wool wax which is a type of refined wax that serves major applications in the field of cosmetic, packaging and other major industries. Lanolin word is driven from the Latin words ‘lana’ means wool and ‘oleum’ means denoting oil. Lanolin products are majorly of two types, hydrous and anhydrous. Lanolin has a property of physical consistency of soft grease which increases its usage in different types of industries for lubrication purposes.
Lanolin market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, composition, product, derivative and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydrous and anhydrous
• On the basis of composition, the market is segmented into natural composition and chemical composition
• On the basis of product, the market is segmented into fatty acid, alcohols and others.
• On the basis of derivative, the market is segmented into lanolin alcohol, cholesterin, acetylated lanolin, ethoxylated lanolin, isopropyl lanolate, lanolin wax, laneth, lanogene, lanosterols, quaternium 33, peg-75, lanolin fatty acid, technical wool grease, crude wool grease, lanolin oil and others
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, industrial, baby care, animal care and others
The major players of Europe lanolin market are:
• NK Ingredients PTe Ltd
• The Lubrizol Corporation
• Gustav Heess GmbH
• Croda International Plc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook