Europe Bullet Proof Glass Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
By Type (Acrylic, Traditional Laminated Glass, Polycarbonate, Glass-Clad Polycarbonate, Ballistic Insulated Glass, Others), Security Level (Security Level, Standard Security Level), Car Make (Luxury, SUV, Sedan, Truck, Minivan, Convertible, Coupe, Hatchback, Others), End-User (Building & Construction, Banking & Finance, Automotive, Military, Others), Country (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe)
Bulletproof glasses are widely used in the building/construction and in the automotive industry. The glasses usually contain multi-layered sheets of polycarbonate, acrylic and others that help in absorbing the extreme energy of bullet, when fired. There are various levels of bulletproof glasses available in the market. For commercial buildings, level 1 to level 3 bulletproof glasses are preferred, and for military purposes level 4 to level 8 bulletproof glasses are used. The market for bulletproof glasses is expected to show a healthy growth in the coming years, owing to its increased demand in buildings and automotive sectors.
Europe bullet proof glass market is categorized into four notable segments which are based on the basis of type, security level, car make and end-user.
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into acrylic, traditional laminated glass, polycarbonate, Glass-clad polycarbonate, ballistic insulated glass and others.
• On the basis of security level, the market is segmented into security level and standard security level.
• On the basis of car make, the market is segmented into Luxury, SUV, Sedan, Truck, Minivan, Convertible, Coupe, Hatchback and Others
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into building & construction, banking & finance, automotive, military and others.
The key market players for Europe bullet proof glass market are listed below:
• PPG Industries, INC
• AGC Inc
• Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd
• Schott AG
• Taiwan Glass IND. CORP
• Apogee Enterprises, Inc
• Total Security Solutions
• Guangdong Golden Glass Technoligies LTD
• Guardian Glass LLC
• RAY-Bar Engineering Corp
• Binswanger Glass
• New Glass Technology
• Centigon Security Group (A subsidiary of Carat Duchatelet Holdings)
• Yildiz Cam
• Stec Armour GLASS (M) SDN BHD
• Texas Armoring Corporation
• Protective Structures, Ltd
• Mil-Spec Industries Corporation
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook