APAC Acute Myeloid Leukemia Diagnostics Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
Asia-Pacific Acute Myeloid Leukemia Diagnostics Market, By Product Type (Instruments and Consumables & Accessories), Test Type (Imaging Test, Blood Test, Bone Marrow Test, Biomarker Test, Immunophenotyping, Genetic Testing, and Others), Cancer Type (Myeloblastic (M0), Myeloblastic (M1), Myeloblastic (M2), Promyelocytic (M3), Myelomonocytic (M4), Monocytic (M5), Erythroleukemia (M6), and Megakaryocytic (M7)), Age Group (Below 21, 21-29, 30-65, and 65 and Above), Gender (Male and Female), End User (Hospital, Associated Labs, Independent Diagnostic Laboratories, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, Cancer Research Institutes, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2030
Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) is a cancer of the blood and bone marrow. It is the most common type of acute leukemia in adults. This type of cancer usually gets worse quickly if it is not treated. AML is also called acute myelogenous leukemia and acute no lymphocytic leukemia. Most AML subtypes are based on how mature (developed) the cancer cells are at the time of diagnosis and how different they are from normal cells.
Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL) is a subtype of AML. This leukemia occurs when genes on chromosome 15 switch places with some genes on chromosome 17 and an abnormal gene called PML-RARA is made. The PML-RARA gene sends a message that stops promyelocyte (a type of white blood cell) from maturing. Problems with severe bleeding and blood clots may occur. This is a serious health problem that needs treatment as soon as possible. APL usually occurs in middle-aged adults.
The Asia-Pacific acute myeloid leukemia diagnostics market is categorized into seven notable segments based on product type, test type, cancer type, age group, gender, end user, and distribution channel
• Based on product type, the market is segmented into instruments and consumables & accessories
• Based on test type, the market is segmented into imaging test, bone marrow test, biomarker test, immunophenotyping, genetic testing, blood test, and others
• Based on cancer type, the market is segmented into Myeloblastic (M0), Myeloblastic (M1), Myeloblastic (M2), Promyelocytic (M3), Myelomonocytic (M4), Monocytic (M5), Erythroleukemia (M6), and Megakaryocytic (M7)
• Based on age group, the market is segmented into below 21, 21-29, 30-65, and 65 and above
• Based on gender, the market is segmented into male and female
• Based on end user, the Asia-Pacific acute myeloid leukemia diagnostics market is segmented into hospital, associated labs, independent diagnostic laboratories, diagnostic imaging centers, cancer research institutes, and others
• Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales
The key market players in the Asia-Pacific acute myeloid leukemia diagnostics market are listed below:
• F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE
• Illumina, Inc.
• Quest Diagnostics Incorporated.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Merck KGAA
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH
• DiaSorin S.p.A.
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• Exact Sciences Corporation
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• MYRIAD GENETICS, INC.
• Hologic, Inc.
• MinFound Medical Systems Co., Ltd
• Time Medical Holding
• Medonica Co. LTD
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.
• CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION
• Sysmex Corporation
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook