Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , by Product Type (Open type, Semi-open type, Semi-closed type, Closed type), by Application (Anesthesia, Respiratory dysfunction), by Patient Type (Adult, Pediatric) , by Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and by Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, And Africa)- Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2022 - 2030
A breathing system, also known as a breathing circuit, is a medical device used to give patients inhalational anesthetics, oxygen, and carbon dioxide removal. Breathing circuits were originally developed for use in anesthesiology. The most common breathing circuits in use include a source of fresh gas flow, a length of breathing tubing to direct the gas, an adjustable pressure limiting valve to control system pressure and direct waste away, and a reservoir bag to enable assisted ventilation.
Increasing number of collaborations between market players is expected to drive growth of the market in the forecast period. For instance, in March 2020, GE Healthcare, a manufacturer and distributor of diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals collaborated with Ford, a U.S. based automobile manufacturer to increase the manufacture of ventilators and support physicians in the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
Increasing use of ventilator for patients is expected to drive growth of the global ventilator breathing circuit market over the forecast period. For instance, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the national public health agency of the U.S., January 2022, more than 300,000 patients receive mechanical ventilation in the U.S. each year.
Increasing number of product approvals by regulatory authorities are expected to drive growth of market over the forecast period. For instance, in July 2022, Nihon Kohden, a manufacturer, developer and distributor of medical electronic equipment received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for its NKV-330 Ventilator System. NKV-330 is a non-invasive ventilator that provides respiratory support to adult and pediatric patients
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global ventilator breathing circuit market , market size (US$ Million), and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains an attractive investment proposition matrix for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global ventilator breathing circuit market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Armstrong Medical, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Advin Health Care, Life-O-Line Technologist, Hamilton Medical, Altera, GE Healthcare, Bio-Med Devices, CAE Inc., Medtronic, Great Group Medical Co., Ltd., Vincent Medical Holdings Limited, and Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make an informed decision regarding their future product launch, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global ventilator breathing circuit market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global ventilator breathing circuit market
- Global Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , By Product Type:
- Open type
- Semi-open type
- Semi-closed types
- Closed type
- Global Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , By Application:
- Respiratory dysfunction
- Global Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , By Patient Type:
- Global Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Global Ventilator Breathing Circuit Market , By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Latin America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of Middle East
- South Africa
- Central Africa
- North Africa
- Company Profiles
- Armstrong Medical *
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Advin Health Care
- Life-O-Line Technologist
- Hamilton Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Bio-Med Devices
- CAE Inc.
- Great Group Medical Co., Ltd.
- Vincent Medical Holdings Limited
- Vyaire Medical, Inc.
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.