Middle East and Asia Injectable Drugs Market, by Product Type (Pre-filled Syringes, Auto-injectors, Pre-filled Pens, Pre-mixed IV Bags, and Others), by Drug Class (Anesthesia, Antibiotics, Antidotes, Antiemetic, Anti-infective, Anti-thrombolytic, Muscle Relaxant, Non Opioids, Opioids, Sedatives, and Others), by Route of Administration (Intramuscular (IM), Intravenous (IV), Subcutaneous (SC), and Others (Epidural and Intrathecal)), and by End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, and Ambulatory Surgery Centers) - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2021 - 2028
Injectable drug delivery is considered as the most effective route of administration for the effective delivery of drugs to the targeted site. Injectable delivery facilitates rapid absorption of drug from various route of administration such as subcutaneous, intravenous, and intramuscular. Injectable delivery increases the bioavailability of the drug at the systemic circulation. The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, technological advancements, demand for individual therapy, awareness regarding drug metabolism among the population, and requirement of controlled drug release are the major factors driving the growth of the Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market.
Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market is estimated to be valued at US$ 4,15,000 Mn in 2021 and is expected to increase to US$ 7,23,164 Mn by 2028, witnessing a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
Increase in technology advancement, increasing government initiatives in healthcare sector of Middle East, innovations and ongoing R&Ds on injectable drug delivery systems and increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaborations by key players operating in the market are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of the Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market.
As per the article Bevan Brittan, 2020, The Middle East is seeing a boom in healthcare sector. Aging populations, lengthening life expectations, and different lifestyle are the factors driving the market growth. The opportunities are leading to new models of care and out of hospital facilities because of the focus on prevention and not just simple treatment. Encompassing the primary, community and secondary care, the Saudi Arabia has embarked to build a new healthcare system.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2021–2028), considering 2020 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Kalbe Farma, Takeda pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., Livzon Pharmaceutical Group, Inc., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd., Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi, Novartis, Tabuk, Novo Nordisk, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AstraZeneca, and Gerresheimer AG
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Middle East and Asia injectable drugs market
- Middle East and Asia Injectable Drugs Market, By Product Type:
- Pre-filled Syringes
- Blood Stimulants
- Pre-filled Pens
- Pre-mixed IV Bags
- Sedative Products (Sedation)
- Anesthesia Products (Anesthesia)
- Pain Management Products (Post-operative analgesic pain management)
- Chemotherapy Products (Chemotherapy)
- Antibacterial Products (Infectious diseases)
- Electrolyte and Nutrition Products (Electrolyte and Nutrition)
- Middle East and Asia Injectable Drugs Market, By Route of Administration:
- Intramuscular (IM)
- Intravenous (IV)
- Subcutaneous (SC)
- Others (Epidural and Intrathecal)
- Middle East and Asia Injectable Drugs Market, By Drug Class:
- Muscle Relaxant
- Non Opioids
- Middle East and Asia Injectable Drugs Market, By End Users:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Company Profiles
- Kalbe Farma*
- Company highlights
- Product Portfolio
- Key Highlights
- Financial performance
- Takeda pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd.
- Livzon Pharmaceutical Group, Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Ltd.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Gerresheimer AG
“*” marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.