Chile Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, Grade, Application, End Use, Region-Wise Demand, Import & Export, 2015-2030
The demand for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) in Chile is anticipated to increase with the rising population. Due to the rising population, the demand for EVA in footwear and packaging has increased which will subsequently increase the demand for EVA-based foams. Chile is one of the popular locations for the manufacturing of footwear in South America. In the forecast years, the demand for EVA in Adhesives and Solar Cell Encapsulation is also expected to boost the demand for Ethylene Vinyl Acetate in Chile. Chile's EVA demand stood at 2.50Thousand Tonnes in 2020 and is forecast to reach 4.04 Thousand Tonnes by 2030, growing at a healthy CAGR of 5.01% until 2030. Chile ethylene vinyl acetate market experienced severe setbacks due to the recent pandemic situation. The outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020 disrupted the world economy. The market growth was affected drastically, and production units shut down. Furthermore, the major market players intentionally halted the production keeping their employees’ health and wellness in mind. With imposed new regulations of the COVID-19 and proper precautions, the market is anticipated to regain its growth in the years to come. Once the market regains the full function of its production unit, the market is bound to show robust growth in the forecast period. Potential investment in the market is expecting steady growth in the market in the forecast period, until 2030.
Under this subscription, you would be able to access Chile Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on a near real-time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcements, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals, and much more specific to Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA).
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with the individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process:
Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End-Use: Demand/Sale of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate in different end-user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate in different regions of the country
- Country-Wise Exports: Exports of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate by Different Countries
- Country-Wise Imports: Imports of Ethylene Vinyl Acetate by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
To extract data for the Chile Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) market, the ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross-validate the information being collected through primary research surveys. Please Note:
This report will be delivered on an online digital platform with a one-year subscription and quarterly update. Due to data confidentiality, we do not sell ChemAnalyst portal to competitors and consulting companies.