Germany Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery
Germany Media market grew from $63.95 billion in 2010 to $84.45 billion in 2019 at a CAGR of 3.10%. The market is then expected to decline in 2020 to reach $82.14 billion. The media market in Germany was severely affected due to the Covid-19 outbreak. Public places such as day-care facilities, schools and universities, gyms, theatres, bars, restaurants, shops, and stores remained closed.
It is expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8.70% from 2020 to reach $189.40 billion in 2030.
Germany Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the Germany media sector.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain perspective on the development of the market in a specific geography.
Fully updated for 2020 including the impact of the Covid 19/ Novel Coronavirus.
Identify growth segments and opportunities.
Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and key trends
Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
Germany Media Market Briefing 2020: Covid 19 Impact And Recovery from the Business Research Company covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, trends and strategies for this market.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the media market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future.
Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market.
The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the media market and suggests approaches.
Markets Covered: Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media, Film And Music, Cable And Other Subscription Programming, Print Media, TV And Radio Broadcasting, and Information Services
Geographic scope: Germany
Time series: Ten years historic and forecast
Data: Market value in $ billions.
Data segmentations: key sub segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- 1. Media Market Characteristics
- 2. Media Market Trends And Strategies
- 2.1. Digitization Of Newspapers And Magazines
- 2.2. Big Data Driving Growth
- 2.3. Growth Of Audio Books
- 2.4. Motion Capture Technology To Reduce Production Costs
- 2.5. Stereoscopic 3D (S3D) To Enhance Viewing Experience
- 2.6. Autonomous Drones Aiding Film And Video Production
- 2.7. Increasing Use Of MIDI Controllers To Reduce Production Costs
- 3. Germany Media Market Overview
- 3.1.1. Country Information
- 3.1.2. Market Information
- 3.1.3. Covid-19 Impact
- 3.1.4. Background Information
- 3.1.5. Regulations
- 3.1.6. Regulatory Bodies
- 3.1.7. Major Associations
- 3.1.8. Investments
- 3.1.9. Taxes Levied
- 3.1.10. Corporate Tax Structure
- 3.1.11. Major Companies
- 4. Germany Media Market
- 4.1. Germany Media Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 4.1.1. Germany TV And Radio Broadcasting
- 4.1.2. Germany Film And Music
- 4.1.3. Germany Print Media
- 4.1.4. Germany Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media
- 4.1.5. Germany Information Services
- 4.1.6. Germany Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- 5. Germany Media Market Segmentation
- 5.1. Germany TV And Radio Broadcasting Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.1.1. Radio Broadcasting
- 5.1.2. Television Broadcasting
- 5.2. Germany Film And Music Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.2.1. Film And Video
- 5.2.2. Music Recording
- 5.3. Germany Print Media Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.4. Germany Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 5.5. Germany Information Services Market, Split By Type, Historic Forecast Market Size, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 6. Media Market Macro Comparison
- 6.1. Germany Media Market, Percentage Of GDP, 2010-2019, Percentage (%)
- 6.2. Germany Media Market, Per Capita Average Expenditure, 2010-2019, USD($)
- 7. Germany Media Industry Metrics
- 7.1. Germany Media Market, Number Of Enterprises, 2010-2019
- 7.2. Germany Media Market, Number Of Employees, 2010-2019
- 8. Media Market Background
- 8.1. Global Media Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 8.2. Western Europe Media Market, Historic And Forecast, 2010-2030, $ Billion
- 9. Appendix
- 9.1. Market Data Sources
- 9.2. NAICS Definition Of The Industry Covered In This Report
- 9.3. Research Methodology
- 9.4. Abbreviations
- 9.5. Currencies
- 9.6. Research Inquiries
- 9.7. The Business Research Company
- 10. Copyright And Disclaimer