Global IoT in Agriculture Market – Analysis & Forecast- 2016 to 2022 (Focus on System Components; Tracking & Positioning, Monitoring & Detection, Telematics, Cloud Computing, Application & Region)
Agriculture, being one of the most significant economic activities of a country, has gradually evolved from manual occupation to a highly mechanized practice in every aspect, including the data management practises. Reducing the technologies involved and the ease of their integration with the other devices is important to obtain a viable IoT system. Owing to the increasing emphasis on food security, growing adoption of ICT in agriculture, need of data management in agriculture, and growing popularity of UAVs & drones and precision agriculture, the IoT in agriculture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 16% in terms of market value through 2016 to 2022.
The report is a compilation of the different systems, components, and applications of global IoT in agriculture market, including market breakdown by the application type, system type, and different geographical areas. Herein the revenue generated from each application type, namely: yield monitoring, variable rate application, filed mapping, soil monitoring, crop scouting, precision irrigation, and livestock management; and system component type, namely: tracking & positioning systems (GPS Devices, Radio Frequency Indentification (RFID)), monitoring & detection systems (sensors, UAVs/ drones, autonomous vehicles & tractors), telematics systems (network communication technologies & standards & protocols), and cloud computing devices is tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the IoT in agriculture market. It also includes the key participants involved in the industry at the relevant sections.
The report addresses the following questions about the global IoT in agriculture market:
- What are the different factors driving the market and how will the impact of those drivers change through the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global IoT in agriculture market and how can they be addressed throughout the forecast period?
- How will the market players leverage on key developments such as acquisitions, partnerships, and product launches among others?
- Which region will lead the global IoT in agriculture market by the end of the forecast period?
- How much is the revenue generated by the key system components across different geographies?
- What are the prevalent application types and what is the market size for each of them?
- What are the prevalent systems and the components used in these systems and what is the market size for each of them?
- How will the overall competitive rivalry in the market evolve through the forecast period?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the system types in different geographies in IoT in agriculture market, owing to the increasing adoption of IoT technologies and techniques in agricultural activities. In spite of this, due to the lack of awareness in emerging economies, requirement of huge capital investment, lack of infrastructure and government support, a majority of potential new entrants resist from adopting IoT in agriculture and related technologies. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on key restraints and government framework regulating the IoT in agriculture market.
The competitive landscape segment provides a holistic view of the key strategies & developmental activities of the recent years. The most often used strategy for developing a better hold on to the market has been through product launches, followed by business expansion strategies. Moreover, the company profile section highlights significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions and proper analysis of each company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Further, the report includes a comprehensive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (R.O.W.). Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region. The prominent players operating in the global IoT in agriculture market are AGCO Corporation, CNH Industrial, John Deere & Company, Lindsay Corporation, Raven Industries, and Trimble Navigation among others.Please note:
* The single user license comes with a password which can be used only by the designated user to view the file. This format does not allow the user to copy or print the document, or to share the password with anyone other than the user.