Internet of Things (IoT) Sensors in Healthcare: Global Markets and Technologies
This report covers IoT sensors for healthcare, which are defined as electronic components, modules or subsystems whose purpose is to detect events or changes in a healthcare environment or applications and are interconnected with an IoT platform or other sensors.
Within this scope, the report sizes and forecasts the software and hardware revenue for both sensors and interconnection platforms. Technology segments are divided into hardware and software.
The report also segments the market by application in terms of:
- Patient monitoring.
- Therapy administration.
- 29 data tables
- An overview of the global market for Internet of Things (IoT) sensors in healthcare
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by technology type, application, end user and region
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including AMETEK, Inc., Analog Devices Inc., Analogic Corp., Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC and Beckman Coulter, Inc.