Health Self-monitoring: Technologies and Global Markets
This report examines the current and forecast market potential for health self-monitoring. It offers a detailed analysis of the market background, technological advancement, competitive environment, drivers and restraints, and market growth trends. This report includes market projections through 2026, detailing the market share for health self-monitoring based on the technologies.
By technologies, the health self-monitoring market is segmented into peripherals and software applications.
By geography, the health self-monitoring market has been segmented into Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the Rest of the World (RoW). The detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, Canada, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, Japan, India, and China are regional segments. For market estimates, data is provided for 2020 as the base year, for 2021 and forecast through year-end 2026. Estimated values used are based on health self-monitoring companies’ total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
The present report focuses particularly on technologies that enable individuals to monitor their health. Third-party monitoring technologies thus are specifically excluded, except to the sense that the people being monitored have direct access to the data in a form useful for self-monitoring. Apps that extract data from an individual’s EHR and format and display those data on the individual’s self-monitoring product are covered in the report, but not EHRs per se.
- 17 tables
- An overview of the global markets and technologies for health self-monitoring
- Estimation of the market size, and analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2021, with projection of CAGR through 2026
- Identification of key market dynamics, trends, opportunities, and factors influencing the global market and highlights of the market potential for health self-monitoring market on the basis of technologies, peripherals and region
- Insights into the major stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and segmental revenues
- Comparative study between digital vs. analog monitoring technologies, mobile vs. portable monitoring technologies, self-testing vs. self-monitoring and health vs. sports and fitness monitoring technologies, and assessment of their potential applications
- Discussion on user demographic and socioeconomic characteristics, and issues like epidemiological, legal, and regulatory issues and insights into regulatory approvals
- Evaluation of the companies best positioned to meet the current and future demand of health self-monitoring technologies owing to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, or other advantages
- Company profiles of the market leading participants, including Alphabet Inc., Apple Inc., Garmin Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Motorola Mobility LLC
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO. LTD.
IHEALTH LAB INC.
LG Electronics Inc.
MOTOROLA MOBILITY LLC
POLAR ELECTRO OY
RAZER USA LTD.
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO. LTD.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook