Global Orthodontic and Orthopedic Market
The report will provide details about the orthodontics and orthopedics used in the treatment of dental disease and facial dental surgery, as well as how the market has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. This report will also highlight the current and future market potentiality of orthodontics and orthopedics with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment between companies. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, pricing analyses, prevalence or incidence of dental diseases, and a regulatory scenario assessment will be covered in the current report. The report includes market projections for 2025 and market shares for key players.
The report segments the market for orthodontics and orthopedics based on devices and geography.
Based on devices, the market is segmented into fixed and removable devices. Fixed devices are further segmented into braces (metal wired braces, ceramic wired braces, lingual braces), other metal braces, maintainers and others fixed appliances (for tongue thrusting or thumb sucking). The market size includes devices and major brands on sale and serviceable in the market. Based on removable devices, the market is segmented into aligners, headgear, lip and cheek bumpers, palatal expander, retainers and splints.
By geography, the market has been segmented into the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Detailed analyses of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Japan, China, India, Brazil, Mexico, GCC countries and South Africa will be covered in the regional segment. For market estimates, data will be provided for 2019 as the base year, with estimates for 2020 and forecast value for 2025.
- 27 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for orthodontic and orthopedic devices within the industry
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2018-2020, and projections of five-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, China, Japan, Australia, France, Germany, U.K., Italy, Spain, South Africa and GCC countries
- Description of gneuromuscular (GNM) orthopedic/orthodontics, advantages and disadvantages of dental surgery and trends of orthodontic and orthopedic market
- Coverage of incidence and epidemiology of dental diseases, currently marketed branded drugs, along with a regulatory and pricing analysis of the orthodontic and orthopedic devices
- Discussion on the impact of COVID-19 on global orthodontic and orthopedic market vs. overall global economy
- Assessment of market opportunities for orthodontic and orthopedic medical devices, their market potential, challenges and other macroeconomic factors affecting the overall marketplace
- Market share analysis of the leading industry participants and coverage of major developments such as key M&A deals, agreements, collaborations and partnerships
- Comprehensive company profiles of the leading market players, including 3M Co., American Orthodontics, Envista Holdings Corp., Institut Straumann AG and Zimmer Biomet Holdings
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook