Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions
The report on “Global Cancer Therapeutics Market: Emphasis on Recurrent and Metastatic Divisions” presents qualitative and quantitative information on the current market dynamics that are influencing the market. It covers a background to cancer, types of cancer, pathogenesis of cancer, and stages of cancer development, including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences. It also includes the disease burden through understanding the epidemiology of various cancers. Treatment patterns, which include the pharmacological approaches (covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, and combinatorial therapy) and non-pharmacological approaches (including surgeries and radiation) are covered to present the various therapeutic options available for the patients. Also included in the report are analyses of key marketed products; the current clinical trial landscape; patent landscape and recent product approvals; regulatory landscape; and reimbursement landscape across different demographics. An overview of the demographics of key regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East, with potential growth is also covered. Strategies of global companies engaged in the cancer therapeutic space and the profiles of top companies are also covered.
The quantitative information covered in the report includes -
- Estimates of the market size of the cancer therapeutics used for treating metastases and recurrence states of cancer. The key cancer types covered include lung cancer, breast cancer, liver cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, cervical cancer, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer and others. Others includes leukemia, lymphoma, multiple myeloma, brain tumor, thyroid cancer and uteral cancer.
- Further growth potential and forecast information has been covered for the overall cancer therapeutics market and for segments-cancer types, by region and by country.
Market values provided are based on total revenues of cancer therapeutics drug manufacturers.
As a cancer therapeutics (emphasis on recurrent and metastatic cancer) market report, only pharmacological therapy is covered for computation of the market size. Interventions involving surgeries, radiation, ablations and other medical device interventions are excluded from the market size computation and only qualitative information on the same is covered.
- 36 data tables and 55 additional tables
- An overview of global cancer therapeutics market with special focus on recurrent and metastatic divisions
- Country specific data and analysis for US, Canada, Mexico, Germany, Italy, U.K, France, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina and Chile
- Description of stages of cancer development including the mechanisms of metastasis and recurrences
- Insights of current diagnostics such as medical imaging, in vitro diagnostics technologies and treatment patterns
- Snapshot of pharmacological approaches covering cytotoxic/chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy and combinatorial therapy and non-pharmacological treatments such as surgeries, radiation
- Complete understanding of causes, risk factors, prevalence and incidence of cancer
- Information on economic cost burden due to cancer
- Dossier of recent industry events, product innovation, acquisition, partnership and collaborations and competitor strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major market players of the industry including AbbVie, Inc., Biogen Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Eli Lilly and Co., Merck & Co., Inc., and Pfizer Inc.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook