Chronic Disease Management: Therapeutics, Device Technologies and Global Markets
Chronic disease management includes numerous drugs and medical device-based techniques used for the management of various chronic diseases. This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global market for chronic disease management through various therapeutics and advanced device technologies.
The current report will provide detailed exposure to chronic disease management market. This report analyzes the market trends of chronic disease management with data from 2020, estimates from 2021, projections of compound annual growth rates through 2026 (forecast period 2021 – 2026), and regional markets of the chronic disease management. This report will highlight the current and future market potential of chronic disease management along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment. Regulatory scenario, drivers, restrains, and opportunities will be covered in the current report. The report also covers market projections for 2026, and market Shares of key market players.
The market has been segmented based on product segment, segment, disease type, treatment provider, and geography. Based on product segment, the market in this report is segmented into pharmaceutical drugs & biologics (drugs and biologics) and medical device technologies and applications (traditional devices and wearable devices and applications). On the basis of disease type the market is segmented into cancer, diabetes, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, HIV and related conditions, gastro-intestinal, respiratory, neurology, psychiatry, and other disorders. Based on the treatment adherence, the market in this report is segmented into treatment adherence systems and treatment adherence applications (cloud-based). By delivery technology the chronic disease management market is segmented into injectable and parenteral delivery, oral delivery, nasal & pulmonary, transdermal and others. On the basis of treatment provider, the market is segmented into hospitals & others and home care.
The regional market analysis of chronic disease management is also covered in this report. The market has been segmented into various major regions including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and rest of world regions. Detailed analysis of major countries such as the U.S., Germany, the U.K., Italy, France, Japan, China, and India are going to be covered within the regional segment. For market estimates, data are going to be provided for 2020 because the base year, with estimates for 2021 and forecast value for 2026.
- 99 data tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global market for chronic disease management therapeutics and device technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the overall market size, forecasted growth trends, and corresponding market share analysis by product category, disease type, delivery technology, treatment adherence, treatment provider, and region
- Insight into the current state of chronic diseases and disorders, with an emphasis on advance needle-free drug delivery technologies, diagnostic methods, and smart device technologies that support effective disease state management
- Regulatory structure for pharmaceuticals and medical devices, pricing and reimbursement structure, marketed and pipeline products, and major developments influencing the market
- Key merger and acquisition deals, development of commercially viable products and technologies, and other strategic alliances within the industry
- Profile descriptions of the leading global players including Abbott, AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Bayer AG, Boston Scientific Corp., Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., F. Hoffmann, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Novartis, Sanofi, Pfizer and Takeda
ANAVEX LIFE SCIENCES
ASAHI KASAI CORP.
ASTELLAS PHARMA INC.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
CHUGAI PHARMACEUTICALS CO., LTD.
CONNECTEDHEALTH PTE. LTD.
CSPC PHARMACEUTICAL GROUP
DR. REDDY’S LABORATORIES LTD.
EDWARDS LIFESCIENCES CORP.
F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD.
GILEAD SCIENCES INC.
JAN MEDICAL INC.
JIANGSU HENGRUI MEDICINE
JOHNSON & JOHNSON SERVICES INC.
KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN
LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER
MITSUBISHI TANABE PHARMA
NEMAURA MEDICAL INC.
NEOFECT CO., LTD.
OMADA HEALTH INC.
ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
ORION PHARMA LTD.
OTSUKA HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
PACIRA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.
POLAR ELECTRO OY
REHAB-ROBOTICS (A MEMBER OF VINCENT MEDICAL HOLDINGS)
SHANGHAI PHARMACEUTICALS HOLDING
SHIONOGI AND CO., LTD.
STADA ARZNEIMITTEL AG
SUMITOMO DAINIPPON PHARMA CO., LTD.
SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES
TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD.
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS INDUSTRIES LTD.
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES INC.
YPSOMED HOLDING AG
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook