The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: mobile customer satisfaction in the Middle East
This report focuses on aspects of Analysys Mason’s Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the behaviour, preferences and plans of smartphone users in the Middle East. In particular, it focuses on customer satisfaction, churn and retention-related aspects of mobile services.
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internetusing population in the region. We set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 750 respondents per country, and 4500 in the region.
Key Questions Answered in this report:
▪ What are the drivers of mobile customer experience? How do they vary by country and by operator?
▪ What key factors influence consumers’ intention to churn? How have consumers’ priorities evolved?
▪ What are the Net Promoter Scores (NPSs) and key satisfaction metrics of operators in the Middle East? Which companies lead and why?
▪ What is the role of bundling additional services on customer retention? How do new service-based pricing models affect KPIs?
▪ What is the relationship between customer service and customer satisfaction?
Note: This report is delivered as a zip (PDF and Excel)
Drivers of customer satisfaction and churn
The impact of data usage and bundling
Focus on digital experience
Methodology and panel information