Solar photovoltaics have a huge presence in the United States, with the US being the fourth largest market for solar PV in the world. The solar PV market in the US is also the fastest growing markets in the world, with the growth of PV installations being supported by incentives and generous subsidies provided by the government.
California is the largest PV market in the country and has a well-developed feed-in tariff system in place to aid the growth of the industry. With ambitious subsidy policies in place for the development of this market, California has the highest number of PV installations in the US.
While the economic crises impacted the solar PV industry in the US, growth, however, was not affected much and the industry continues to attract investments.
With such a large PV industry in place, the US is also the largest market for solar PV inverters in North America. Financial incentives at the national and state level are helping the market for PV inverters develop rapidly in the country. Since the country is increasing the deployment of PV, the demand for PV inverters is also increasing at the same time.
In this industry scenario Taiyou Research analyzes the Market for Solar PV Inverters in the US. The report covers the following:
- An introduction to solar PV inverters. We analyze what solar PV inverters are, the types of solar inverters available, applications and advantages of solar PV inverters, and many other basic points about solar PV inverters.
- An introduction to the global market for solar PV inverters in which we cover the industry definition, defining each type of solar PV inverter, an overview of the solar photovoltaic industry and the global solar PV inverter industry. We also analyze the cost components of PV systems and the impact of the global economic recession on the solar PV inverter market worldwide.
- An analysis of the global solar PV inverter market including global production statistics of PV inverters and industry revenues.
- An analysis of the solar PV inverter market in the US which includes an analysis of the solar photovoltaics market in the US, industry revenues, an analysis of the average cost of PV inverters, and an industry segmentation analysis.
- An analysis of the regulatory framework governing the solar PV inverter market in the US. Along with the national level policies, we also look at the policies in various states in the US.
- An analysis of the major industry players includes a company overview, analysis of the business segments the company performs through, an analysis of the market presence of the company and PV inverter production statistics.
Taiyou Research’s report Market for Solar PV Inverters in the US is a complete profile of this industry.