The G8 Electricity Retailing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the G8 electricity retailing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity retailing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity retailing market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
The G8 countries contributed $1,169,875.9 million in 2014 to the global electricity retailing industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2010 and 2014. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $1,530,959.6 million in 2019, with a CAGR of 5.5% over the 2014-19 period.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the electricity retailing industry, with market revenues of $394,961.6 million in 2014. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $218,790.9 and $197,808.8 million, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the electricity retailing industry in the G8 nations with a value of $474,155.5 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $322,263.4 and $267,582.5 million, respectively.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 electricity retailing market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the G8 electricity retailing market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity retailing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?