Get Moving with Server VirtualizationInfo-Tech Research Group
March 1, 2010
More Servers & Mainframes reports by Info-Tech Research Group
Benefits and Costs of Desktop Virtualization by Info-Tech Research Group
Desktop virtualization could radically transform the delivery of end-user computing. Your Challenge Situation: Desktop virtualization will take off in 2010 with 40% of organizations already ...
Build a Data Center by Info-Tech Research Group
Building a data center is a complex and expensive challenge requiring specific design and engineering skills. Your Challenge 42% of IT leaders have ...
Achieving the Business Case in Virtualization by Info-Tech Research Group
Virtualization can deliver 40-75% one-time savings and up to 50% in ongoing savings. This report presents the keys to successful virtualization implementation as reported by ...
The Rise of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure by Info-Tech Research GroupSee all reports like this >>
Desktop virtualization promises to be the next wave of cost effective virtualization technologies following the success of server virtualization. Although the concept and technology of ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Servers & Mainframes Reports
- Maturing NVIDIA GPU Technology Addresses Broader Markets of HPC and Big Data
- SYSPRO: Differentiation Through a Customer Experience Go-to-Market Strategy
- Japan Server 2013–2017 Forecast and 2012 Analysis
- Worldwide Datacenter Network 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis
- The Taiwanese Server System and Server Motherboard Industries, 2Q 2013