TechNavio’s analysts have conducted a survey on Hospital Information System (HIS) market in the US. The survey was conducted among 100 laboratory directors, medical technologists, clinical system analysts, hospital operation managers, and other healthcare providers working in various healthcare organizations in the US. They were chosen to give insights on the curious gap between interest and adoption of HIS in the US.
The aim of the survey was to understand the benefits of the current HIS and to understand the performance rating of HIS vendors in the US. The survey also throws light on the most preferred vendors for the implementing of HIS by organizations across the US. The survey also highlights interesting findings that help in understanding the future capital investment on HIS by healthcare organizations in the US.
TechNavio’s survey, Hospital Information System Market in the US 2011, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the HIS market in the US and vendors operating in this market.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the scope of the survey?
- Who participated in this survey?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Which are all vendors dominate the market?
- Which vendors are most preferred by the organizations?
- What are future opportunities in this market?