Growing Consciousness towards Reducing Emissions and Increasing Efficiency drives the Market for Super Critical TechnologySummary
Coal remains, by far, the most abundantly available and widely distributed fuel, with global proven reserves totaling nearly 1,000 billion tones. In this scenario, since generation from coalfired power plants is expected to increase to meet future electricity demands, adequate precautions should be taken to ensure that environmental issues and concerns relating coal combustion are properly addressed. This is achievable only through the deployment of Supercritical (SC) and Ultra Supercritical (USC) technology, which helps improve the overall efficiency of coal-fired power plants. Not only will it help reduce the emissions by lowering fuel combustion levels, but it will also ensure a significant reduction in total costs over the long-term horizon. Therefore, future government policies should emphasize the growth of SC technology and de-emphasize the construction of new subcritical plants.Scope
Reasons to buy
- Market prospects for supercritical technology in the growing electricity markets.
- Key benefits derived from using super critical technology.
- Efficiency improvement of coal fired plants and additional revenue sources identified due to use of super critical technology.
- Country-wise analysis on adoption of supercritical technology.
- Identify the key growth and investment opportunities in the Power Generating Industry using super critical Technology.
- Develop strategies for greater penetration of super critical technology in countries, worldwide.
- Gain insight on the growth potential of efficient super critical Technology for future power generation.
- Understand the benefits and increase awareness about super critical technology in markets, worldwide.