Swiss Re Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Swiss Re Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swiss Re Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Swiss Re Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Swiss Re Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swiss Re Ltd (Swiss Re) is a provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. The company provides a wide range of reinsurance products and services to insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients. Its product portfolio comprises reinsurance coverage for property, casualty and specialty risks, and the risks related to life and health. It provides asset management, captive solutions, trade finance, project finance and coverage for natural catastrophic damages. It also conducts acquisition of closed books of in-force life and health insurance business through Admin Re. The company caters to its clients through brokers and a network of offices across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Swiss Re is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- 1 Swiss Re Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Swiss Re Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.2.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.4 Swiss Re Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.5 Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Total Premiums Earned
- 2.3.4 Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3.5 Swiss Re Ltd - Liquidity
- 3 Swiss Re Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Swiss Re Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Swiss Re Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Swiss Re Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Swiss Re Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Swiss Re Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 Swiss Re Ltd - Threats
- 6 Swiss Re Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 Swiss Re Ltd - History
- 8 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Swiss Re Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Swiss Re Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Swiss Re Ltd - History
- Table 6: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Swiss Re Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Swiss Re Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Swiss Re Ltd - Total Revenues and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Swiss Re Ltd - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 3: Swiss Re Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 4: Swiss Re Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 5: Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 6: Swiss Re Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Swiss Re Ltd - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Swiss Re Ltd - Total Premiums Earned
- Figure 9: Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 10: Swiss Re Ltd - Liquidity