RFIB Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "RFIB Group Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RFIB Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RFIB Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "RFIB Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
RFIB Group Limited (RFIB Group) is a Lloyd's broker. The company offers a range of insurance, reinsurance brokerage services and risk management advisory services. Its portfolio of reinsurance products includes alternative reinsurance, facultative property and construction insurance, casualty-specific risk insurance, energy insurance, binding authorities and facilities insurance, treaty insurance, marine liability insurance, and cargo and specie insurance. It also provides personal accident and illness insurance, protection and indemnity insurance, political risks insurance, kidnap and ransom insurance, mortgage insurance, and financial and professional risks insurance. RFIB Group offers these products and services to its clients through offices located in regions across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. RFIB Group is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 RFIB Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 RFIB Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 RFIB Group Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 RFIB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 RFIB Group Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 RFIB Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 RFIB Group Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 RFIB Group Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 RFIB Group Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 RFIB Group Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 RFIB Group Limited - Threats
- 4 RFIB Group Limited - Company Statement
- 5 RFIB Group Limited - History
- 6 RFIB Group Limited - Key Employees
- 7 RFIB Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 RFIB Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 RFIB Group Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 RFIB Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: RFIB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: RFIB Group Limited - History
- Table 3: RFIB Group Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: RFIB Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: RFIB Group Limited - Locations