People's Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "People's Bank : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "People's Bank"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "People's Bank" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "People's Bank"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
People's Bank is a banking and financial services firm offering retail and commercial banking services in Sri Lanka. The bank offers personal banking, corporate banking, development banking and treasury services. The bank's products and services include savings accounts, gift vouchers, deposits, loans, Internet banking, mobile banking, foreign exchange services, and domestic and off-shore banking facilities. The bank also offers project financing, cash management, trade financing, trade services, money market, forward rate agreements, interest rate swaps and securitization services. It also offers various loans. The bank has partners across North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and the Middle East. Peoples bank is headquartered at Colombo in Sri Lanka.
- 1 People's Bank - Business Analysis
- 1.1 People's Bank - Company Overview
- 1.2 People's Bank - Business Description
- 1.3 People's Bank - Major Products and Services
- 2 People's Bank - Recent Developments
- 3 People's Bank - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 People's Bank - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 People's Bank - Strengths
- 3.3 People's Bank - Weaknesses
- 3.4 People's Bank - Opportunities
- 3.5 People's Bank - Threats
- 4 People's Bank - Company Statement
- 5 People's Bank - History
- 6 People's Bank - Key Employees
- 7 People's Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 People's Bank - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 People's Bank - Head Office
- 8.2 People's Bank - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: People's Bank - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: People's Bank - History
- Table 3: People's Bank - Key Employees
- Table 4: People's Bank - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: People's Bank - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: People's Bank - Locations