Intrum Justitia AB - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Intrum Justitia AB - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Intrum Justitia AB"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Intrum Justitia AB" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Intrum Justitia AB"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Intrum Justitia AB (Intrum Justitia) is a credit management company. The company provides services including credit evaluation, credit monitoring, credit information, and consultancy and advice. It also offers payment services, debt surveillance, Vat services, sales ledger and reminder services, e-commerce services, world debt collection, payment guarantee, and dept purchase services. Intrum Justitia provides VAT refund services. The company caters to telecommunications, banking, utilities, infrastructure, financial services, and energy industries. It operates across Europe including Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, the UK, Ireland, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Denmark, and France, among others. Intrum Justitia is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.