SIX Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "SIX Group Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "SIX Group Ltd"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "SIX Group Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "SIX Group Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SIX Group Ltd (SIX) is a provider of key financial market infrastructure solutions. The company provides services in the areas of securities trading, financial information processing, settlement of securities transactions, and cashless payment transactions. It operates, regulates and monitors electronic exchange trading, and settles electronic bills and interbank payment transactions in Swiss Francs and Euros. SIX focuses on the calculation of indices, operational processes relating to the issuance and acceptance of credit, debit and prepaid cards, distribution of reference and market data, and downstream settlement and safekeeping of securities. The company also offers different types of payment terminals including cash-register integrated terminals, mobile payment terminals, and stand-alone terminals. It has a presence in Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Monaco, Morocco, Norway, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands, the UK, and the US. The company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.