Elavon, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Elavon, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elavon, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elavon, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elavon, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elavon, Inc. (Elavon) is one of the leading providers of payment processing services. The company provides business solutions for electronic bill payment and merchant card processing services. It also offer payment solutions such as point-of-sale (POS) solutions, including payment terminals, software and Internet products, and integrated solutions for all major credit and debit cards, and also gift cards, prepaid cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, reporting, and cross-border acquiring and checks. It provides payment gateway solutions for merchant to have multi-point connectivity in various currencies. Elavon serves clients in the retail, hospitality, restaurant, e-commerce, airline, health care, education and public sectors in the US, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Brazil, Canada and Europe. Elavon was formerly known as NOVA Information Systems, Inc. The company operates as a subsidiary of U.S Bancorp. Elavon is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
- 1 Elavon, Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elavon, Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elavon, Inc. - Business Description
- 1.3 Elavon, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elavon, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Elavon, Inc. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Elavon, Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Elavon, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Elavon, Inc. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Elavon, Inc. - Strengths
- 4.3 Elavon, Inc. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Elavon, Inc. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Elavon, Inc. - Threats
- 5 Elavon, Inc. - Company Statement
- 6 Elavon, Inc. - History
- 7 Elavon, Inc. - Key Employees
- 8 Elavon, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elavon, Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elavon, Inc. - History
- Table 3: Elavon, Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Elavon, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies