Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (COMB.N0000) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (COMB.N0000) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC (Bank of Ceylon) is a financial services provider. The bank provides personal banking, corporate banking and treasury services to individual and corporate clients. The bank's product portfolio includes savings accounts, current accounts, money market accounts, foreign exchange earners accounts (FEEA), fixed deposits, treasury bonds, treasury bills, personal loans, home loans, gold loans, business loans, term loans, commercial agri loans, overdrafts, credit cards and debit cards. The services offered by the bank include Islamic banking services, elite banking services, investment banking services, project financing services, escrow services, international banking services, import and export trade services, treasury services, bancassurance, foreign currency services, leasing and factoring, online banking services, mobile banking services and telephone banking services. The bank has its presence in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Maldives. Bank of Ceylon is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.