Coface SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "Coface SA : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Coface SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Coface SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Coface SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Coface SA (Coface) focuses on offering credit insurance. The company offers credit insurance products under three products - TradeLiner, TopLiner and Single Risk. TradeLiner product provides protection against the risk of unpaid invoices. TopLiner provides coverage for development projects. Single Risk provides coverage for contracts and investments made internationally. The company also offers debt collection services, factoring services, business information services and bonds. It offers its products and services in about 99 countries across Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Mediterranean and Africa. Coface is a subsidiary of France based investment bank, Natixis SA. The company has its headquarters at Bois-Colombes, France.
- 1 Coface SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Coface SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Coface SA - Business Description
- 1.3 Coface SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Coface SA - Recent Developments
- 3 Coface SA - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Coface SA - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Coface SA - Strengths
- 3.3 Coface SA - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Coface SA - Opportunities
- 3.5 Coface SA - Threats
- 4 Coface SA - History
- 5 Coface SA - Key Employees
- 6 Coface SA - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Coface SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Coface SA - Head Office
- 7.2 Coface SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Coface SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Coface SA - History
- Table 3: Coface SA - Key Employees
- Table 4: Coface SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Coface SA - Subsidiaries