CaixaBank, S.A. (CABK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence's "CaixaBank, S.A. (CABK) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CaixaBank, S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CaixaBank, S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CaixaBank, S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CaixaBank, S.A. (CaixaBank) is a financial services provider. The bank provides a range of retail banking, business banking, private banking, insurance and investments products and services catering to the requirements of individuals and corporate customers. Its portfolio of products includes current accounts, savings accounts, credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, deposits, mortgages, auto loans, real estate leasing, education loans, personal loans, corporate loans and structured loans. In addition, CaixaBank provides investment funds, pension plans, life insurance, car insurance, accident insurance, home insurance, liabilities insurance, business insurance, equities, bonds, derivatives and mutual funds. Furthermore, it provides financial planning, receipts and payments management, cash management, external trade services, treasury services, Internet banking services, mobile banking services and ATM services. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, operates through branches and ATM centers in Europe, Asia, Americas and Middle East regions. It is a subsidiary of la Caixa, a savings bank. CaixaBank is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.