Aon plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aon plc" for business intelligence requirements. Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported. Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking. The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.Reasons To Buy
World Market Intelligence's "Aon plc : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Aon plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aon plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aon plc (Aon) is an insurance solutions provider. The company offers a wide range of insurance and reinsurance brokerage, risk management services and human capital consulting services. It provides financial services to insurance companies, professional organizations, governments, businesses, independent agents and brokers, corporations and other entities. The company provides its advisory services in various sectors including technology, financial services, agribusiness, aviation, construction, health care and energy, among others. It offers insurance solutions through a network of offices and distribution centres. Aon has operations in the Middle East, Africa, the UK, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the US. Aon is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 Aon plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Aon plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Aon plc - Business Description
- 1.3 Aon plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Aon plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Aon plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Aon plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Aon plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Aon plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Aon plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Aon plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Aon plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Aon plc - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Aon plc - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Aon plc - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Aon plc - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Aon plc - Liquidity
- 3 Aon plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Aon plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Aon plc - Recent Developments
- 5 Aon plc - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Aon plc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Aon plc - Strengths
- 5.3 Aon plc - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Aon plc - Opportunities
- 5.5 Aon plc - Threats
- 6 Aon plc - Company Statement
- 7 Aon plc - History
- 8 Aon plc - Key Employees
- 9 Aon plc - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Aon plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Aon plc - Head Office
- 10.2 Aon plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Aon plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Aon plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Aon plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Aon plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Aon plc - History
- Table 6: Aon plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: Aon plc - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Aon plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Aon plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Aon plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Aon plc - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Aon plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Aon plc - Valuation
- Figure 6: Aon plc - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Aon plc - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Aon plc - Valuation
- Figure 9: Aon plc - Liquidity