HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia 2016
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Russia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Russia HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Equities was the largest asset class for Russian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 29.8% of the total, followed by business interest (19.8%); fixed income (18.8%); real estate (18.4%); alternatives (7.2%); and cash and deposits (6.0%).
- All the asset allocations fell during the review period. Business interest fell by 0.9% recording the highest growth. Alternatives fell by 8.7%, and recorded the second-highest growth rate.
- Alternative assets held by Russian HNWIs increased from 6.6% to 7.2% between 2011 and 2015.
- Russian HNWI liquid assets valued US$xxx billion as of 2015, representing 54.6% of total wealth holdings.
- Definitions and Methodology
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Russia Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Russia
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Analysis of Russian HNWI Investments
- Analysis by Asset Class
- Table Russian HNWIs - Assets Allocations (%), 2011-2020
- Table Russian HNWIs - Holdings Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Trends in alternative assets
- Table Russian HNWIs - Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2011-2020
- Table Russian HNWIs - Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2011-2020
- Trends in art, wine and wheels
- Table Russian Trends in Art, Wine and Wheels, 2011-2015
- Trends of investment in real estate
- Table Global Prime Real estate Prices per m2 (US$), 2015
- Trends of investment in cash and deposits
- Trends of investment in fixed-income
- Trends of investment in equities
- Trends of investments in business interests
- Analysis of Foreign Investments
- Table Russian HNWIs - Foreign Investment Allocations (%), 2011-2020
- Investments in Europe
- Investments in North America (including the US, Mexico and the Caribbean)
- Investments in the Asia-Pacific
- Investments in South America
- Investments in the Middle East
- Investments in Africa
- Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
- Table Russian HNWIs – Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Table Russian HNWIs – Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2011-2020
- Analysis of Russian UHNWI
- Table Russian HNWIs - Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets (%), 2015
- About WealthInsight