Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in the Netherlands 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Netherlands Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Netherlands.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Netherlands HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Netherlands 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Dutch HNWIs held 31.2% (US$235.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$290.1 billion by 2020, accounting for 30.7% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- Europe accounted for 39.6% of Dutch HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by Asia-Pacific with 33.3%, North America with 16.7%, Latin America with 6.3%, the Middle East with 2.4% and Africa with 1.7%.
- Dutch HNWI allocations to Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 16.8% in 2011 to 33.3% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Asia-Pacific countries over the forecast period, to reach 44.9% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Netherlands Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Netherlands
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Private Banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- EUR-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Dutch Exchange Rate - EUR-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Dutch Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Dutch GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Dutch Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Dutch Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Dutch Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Dutch Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rates
- Table Dutch Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Dutch Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Dutch Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Dutch Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Dutch HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Netherlands - Appendix One
- Table Netherlands - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight