Adam & Company PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight's "Adam & Company PLC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Adam & Company PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Adam & Company PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Adam & Company PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Adam & Company PLC is a private banking and wealth management services provider. It is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Scotland Group (RBS), based in the UK. The company offers a broad range of services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence), wealthy families and private trusts and charities. Its service offerings include traditional banking services, investment advice and solutions, retirement planning, estate planning, philanthropy services and family business services. The company also offers services such as foreign exchange solutions, wealth succession planning, financial planning solutions, discretionary investment management services and charity and trust services. The bank offers its services to clients with investment threshold limit of GBP1 million to GBP75 million. Adam & Company PLC has its presence in Edinburgh, London, Glasgow and Aberdeen. Adam & Company PLC is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK.
- 1 Adam & Company PLC - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Adam & Company PLC - Company Overview
- 1.2 Adam & Company PLC - Business Description
- 1.3 Adam & Company PLC - Major Products and Services
- 2 Adam & Company PLC - Recent Developments
- 3 Adam & Company PLC - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Adam & Company PLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Adam & Company PLC - Strengths
- 3.3 Adam & Company PLC - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Adam & Company PLC - Opportunities
- 3.5 Adam & Company PLC - Threats
- 4 Adam & Company PLC - Company Statement
- 5 Adam & Company PLC - History
- 6 Adam & Company PLC - Key Employees
- 7 Adam & Company PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Adam & Company PLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Adam & Company PLC - Head Office
- 8.2 Adam & Company PLC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Adam & Company PLC - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Adam & Company PLC - History
- Table 3: Adam & Company PLC - Key Employees
- Table 4: Adam & Company PLC - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Adam & Company PLC - Locations