AXA Group Profile
AXA Group has a presence in 59 countries and is one of the largest financial services providers worldwide.This profile offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, and a SWOT analysis.
- AXA combined its UK and Ireland insurance business under the leadership of Amanda Blanc with effect from January 1, 2016 to align it better with its global segments.
- Currently AXA’s operations center on the European, North American, Mediterranean & Latin American, and Asia Pacific regions.
This profile provides a comprehensive review of AXA and its UK business. This includes its structure, its performance in both the commercial and personal lines market, as well as its marketing and distribution strategy. Key questions answered include:
Reasons To Buy
- What are AXA’s brands within the group?
- What are AXA’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- Learn about AXA’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy.
- Understand the group's advertising strategy.
- SWOT Analysis