Zurich UK : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Zurich UK : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zurich UK"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zurich UK" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zurich UK""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zurich UK, a part of Zurich Insurance Group AG, is a provider of general and life insurance products in the UK. The company offers a range of personal and commercial insurance products, including life insurance, car insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, pension and retirement plans, savings and investments plans, personal accident and business travel insurance, engineering insurance, marine cargo insurance and legal indemnity insurance. It also provides boat insurance, caravan and motorhome insurance, and high net worth insurance. Furthermore, it offers captive services, claims services and risk management services. Through these products and services, it serves individuals, small- and medium-businesses, large businesses, and corporate and multinational companies. The company, through Zurich Municipal, provides industry-specific insurance and risk management solutions to the public sector. Zurich UK distributes its products and services through branch offices, financial intermediaries and employee benefit consultants across the UK. The company is headquartered at Cheltenham, the UK.
During FY2015, the company’ general insurance business reported gross written premiums and policy fees from external customers of US$3,747 million, representing a decline of 10.8% over FY2014. Its life insurance business reported gross written premiums and policy fees from external customers of US$1,673 million in FY2015, representing an increase of 9.2% over FY2014.