VKR Holding AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "VKR Holding AS : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "VKR Holding AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "VKR Holding AS" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "VKR Holding AS"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VKR Holding A/S (VKR Holding) is an investment holding company. It develops, manufactures and markets building products such as doors, windows and solar heating systems. The company’s portfolio of products includes roof windows, skylights, vertical windows, exterior doors, flat roof systems, and solar heating solutions. It offers windows and doors which are made of composite materials, and aluminium and Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC). VKR Holding caters its solar heating solutions to industrial and energy sector. Its products are marketed under the brand names such as VELUX, VELFAC, Rationel, Arcon-Sunmark, Natre, Lian, West Port, SP Fonster, Mockfjards, DOVISTA, Altaterra and Snidex. VRK Holding is headquartered at Hoersholm, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 1 VKR Holding AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 VKR Holding AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 VKR Holding AS - Business Description
- 1.3 VKR Holding AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 VKR Holding AS - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 VKR Holding AS - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 VKR Holding AS - Recent Developments
- 4 VKR Holding AS - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 VKR Holding AS - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 VKR Holding AS - Strengths
- 4.3 VKR Holding AS - Weaknesses
- 4.4 VKR Holding AS - Opportunities
- 4.5 VKR Holding AS - Threats
- 5 VKR Holding AS - Company Statement
- 6 VKR Holding AS - History
- 7 VKR Holding AS - Key Employees
- 8 VKR Holding AS - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 VKR Holding AS - Head Office
- 8.2 VKR Holding AS - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: VKR Holding AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: VKR Holding AS - History
- Table 3: VKR Holding AS - Key Employees
- Table 4: VKR Holding AS - Subsidiaries