UNIQA Romania : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "UNIQA Romania : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "UNIQA Romania"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "UNIQA Romania" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "UNIQA Romania"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
UNIQA Romania is an insurance solutions provider. The company provides a range of life and non-life insurance products through UNIQA Asigurari de viata S.A and UNIQA Asigurari S.A respectively. Its portfolio of products includes auto insurance, liability insurance, professional indemnity insurance, travel insurance, home insurance, property insurance, cargo insurance, accident insurance, health insurance, term insurance, Imedi private health insurance, group life insurance and mandatory household insurance. Furthermore, the company offers buildings insurance, machinery and equipment failure insurance, and raw material insurance. UNIQA Romania also offers insurance solutions for valuables such as money, documents, and objects made of precious metals. Through these products, the company serves its clientele comprising both individuals and corporate customers. The company distributes its products online and also through branch offices, intermediaries, agents, brokers and retail outlets. It operates as part of Austria based UNIQA Group. UNIQA Romania is headquartered in Bucharest, Romania.
The company reported net premium earnings of EUR62.5 million during the fiscal year ended 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 19.4% over FY2015.
- 1 UNIQA Romania - Business Analysis
- 1.1 UNIQA Romania - Company Overview
- 1.2 UNIQA Romania - Business Description
- 1.3 UNIQA Romania - Major Products and Services
- 2 UNIQA Romania - Recent Developments
- 3 UNIQA Romania - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 UNIQA Romania - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 UNIQA Romania - Strengths
- 3.3 UNIQA Romania - Weaknesses
- 3.4 UNIQA Romania - Opportunities
- 3.5 UNIQA Romania - Threats
- 4 UNIQA Romania - History
- 5 UNIQA Romania - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: UNIQA Romania - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: UNIQA Romania - History
- Table 3: UNIQA Romania - Key Employees
- List of Figures