Thailand Pay Before Cards: Market Update
"Thailand Pay Before Cards: Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Prepaid Card market in Thailand. It also provides data on latest market data, along with leading companies in Thailand Prepaid Card market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Prepaid Card market in Thailand. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Thailand. "Thailand Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Prepaid Card market in Thailand. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Thai Prepaid Card value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Thailand Pay Before Cards: Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Prepaid Card Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Prepaid Card market in Thailand.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Thailand Prepaid Card market.
- 1 Pay Before Cards – Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 Mizuho Bank Partners with Siam Commercial Bank
- 2.2 Siam Commercial Bank Partners with ACE Life Assurance
- 2.3 Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Sells 10% Stake in Premas (Thailand) Company
- 2.4 Krung Thai Bank Prices Medium Term Notes Offering for USD700 Million
- 2.5 Islamic Bank of Thailand Sings Bancassurance Partnership with South East Insurance
- 2.6 Islamic Bank of Thailand Sings Bancassurance Partnership with Thai Life Insurance
- 2.7 Islamic Bank of Thailand Sings Bancassurance Partnership with Muang Thai Life Assurance
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Kiatnakin Bank Public Company Limited
- 3.2 CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited
- 3.3 Krung Thai Bank PCL
- 3.4 TMB Bank Public Company Limited
- 4 Latest News
- 4.1 Alipay extends transit card service to Singapore, Thailand and Macau
- 4.2 Thailand’s KasikornBank to expand credit card business
- 4.3 Thai bank SCB to upgrade ATM and debit cards to chip-card technology
- 4.4 Siam Commercial Bank presents the new “SCB Xtra Platinum Card”
- 4.5 BAAC plans to upgrade farmer loan cards to credit cards in Thailand
- 4.6 Kasikornbank inks deal with China's UnionPay to launch new credit card
- 4.7 JCB International eyes business expansion in GMS countries
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Prepaid Cards, 2006-2018
- Table 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions, 2006-2018
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Prepaid Cards
- Figure 2: Value of Prepaid Cards Transactions
- Figure 3: Mobile Payments Driver - Mobile Subscriptions