TES Aviation Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "TES Aviation Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TES Aviation Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TES Aviation Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TES Aviation Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TES Aviation Group (TES) provides technical, commercial and logistics management services for aircraft engine. It also provides services including fleet management solutions, quality overhauled material supply services and stub-time lease engine provision services. TES offers an integrated management solution to provide engineering services including borescope inspections, aircraft engines for lease and quality overhauled condition engine parts to reduce the engine maintenance costs. The company provides technical services including shop visit management, fleet management, transition management, repossessions, engine shop contract negotiation, lease contract review and negotiation, and new engine selection services. It also offers asset and leasing services for aircraft and engines, and on-wing services for airlines, lessors and MRO partners. Its major customers include easyJet, TNT, Channel Express operators, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance organisations. TES is headquartered in Wales, the UK.
- 1 TES Aviation Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 TES Aviation Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 TES Aviation Group - Business Description
- 1.3 TES Aviation Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 TES Aviation Group - Recent Developments
- 3 TES Aviation Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 TES Aviation Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 TES Aviation Group - Strengths
- 3.3 TES Aviation Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 TES Aviation Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 TES Aviation Group - Threats
- 4 TES Aviation Group - History
- 5 TES Aviation Group - Key Employees
- 6 TES Aviation Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: TES Aviation Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: TES Aviation Group - History
- Table 3: TES Aviation Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: TES Aviation Group - Key Employee Biographies
- List of Figures