Swiss Re Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Swiss Re Ltd : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Swiss Re Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Swiss Re Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Swiss Re Ltd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swiss Re Ltd (Swiss Re) is a provider of reinsurance, insurance and other risk transfer solutions. The company provides a range of reinsurance products and services to insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients. Its product portfolio comprises reinsurance coverage for property, casualty and specialty risks, and the risks related to life and health. It also provides asset management, captive solutions, trade finance, project finance and coverage for natural catastrophic damages. In addition, it conducts acquisition of closed books of in-force life and health insurance business through Admin Re. The company caters to its clients through a network of brokers and offices across the globe. It has operations in various countries of North America, South America, Asia, Africa, and Europe regions. Swiss Re is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
Swiss Re reported gross written premiums of US$35,622 million during the fiscal year 2016 (FY2016), representing an increase of 10% over FY2015. Its net written premium was US$33,570 million in FY2016, an increase of 10% over FY2015.
- 1 Swiss Re Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Business Description
- 1.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Swiss Re Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Efficiency
- 3 Swiss Re Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Swiss Re Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Swiss Re Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Swiss Re Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Swiss Re Ltd - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Strengths
- 5.3 Swiss Re Ltd - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Swiss Re Ltd - Opportunities
- 5.5 Swiss Re Ltd - Threats
- 6 Swiss Re Ltd - Company Statement
- 7 Swiss Re Ltd - History
- 8 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employees
- 9 Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Swiss Re Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Swiss Re Ltd - Head Office
- 10.2 Swiss Re Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Swiss Re Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Swiss Re Ltd - History
- Table 6: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Swiss Re Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Swiss Re Ltd - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Swiss Re Ltd - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Swiss Re Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Swiss Re Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Swiss Re Ltd - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Swiss Re Ltd - Valuation
- Figure 5: Swiss Re Ltd - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Swiss Re Ltd - Efficiency