The Swan Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Swan Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Swan Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Swan Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Swan Group""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Swan Life Ltd. (Swan Life), formerly known as The Anglo Mauritius Assurance Society Limited, focuses on life assurance, pensions, actuarial, and investment businesses in Mauritius. The company’s product portfolio includes life insurance, retirement and pension plans, health insurance and linked long-term insurance. It also provides foreign currency plans, education plans, pension administration services, actuarial services, and investment consulting services. Through these products and services, the company serves its clientele comprising individuals and corporate customers. Swan Life is a subsidiary of Swan General Ltd, a general insurance company .Swan Life is headquartered in Port Louis, Mauritius.
Swan Life reported gross insurance premiums of MUR3,388.3 million during the fiscal year ended December 2015 (FY2015), representing an increase of 10.7% over FY2014. Its net insurance premiums was MUR3,226.1 million in FY2015, an increase of 11.0% over FY2014.
- 1 Swan Life Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Swan Life Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Swan Life Ltd. - Business Description
- 1.3 Swan Life Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Swan Life Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Swan Life Ltd. - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Swan Life Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Swan Life Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Swan Life Ltd. - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Swan Life Ltd. - Strengths
- 4.3 Swan Life Ltd. - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Swan Life Ltd. - Opportunities
- 4.5 Swan Life Ltd. - Threats
- 5 Swan Life Ltd. - Company Statement
- 6 Swan Life Ltd. - History
- 7 Swan Life Ltd. - Key Employees
- 8 Swan Life Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Swan Life Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Swan Life Ltd. - Head Office
- 9.2 Swan Life Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Swan Life Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Swan Life Ltd. - History
- Table 3: Swan Life Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 4: Swan Life Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Swan Life Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures