Somfy SA (SO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Somfy SA (SO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Somfy SA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Somfy SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Somfy SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Somfy SA (Somfy) is a motor and automatic control products manufacturing company. The company operates through automation application such as awnings, shutters, window, and blinds. Its shutter and awning activity designs and develops motors, remote controls, control points, sensors and home automation solutions and technologies for a wide range of awnings and roller shutters in homes. Somfy's window and blind activity designs and develops motors, remote controls and control points for the motorization and automation of many domestic applications such as blinds, projection screens, external vertical blinds, adjustable solar screens and windows. The company's activity designs and develops motors, remote controls and control points, sensors and accessories for gates, garage doors, and alarms. It operates offices and agencies across the world. Somfy is headquartered in Cluses, France.
- 1 Somfy SA - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Somfy SA - Company Overview
- 1.2 Somfy SA - Major Products and Services
- 2 Somfy SA - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Somfy SA - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Somfy SA - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Somfy SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Somfy SA - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Somfy SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Somfy SA - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Somfy SA - Valuation
- 2.3 Somfy SA - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Somfy SA - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Somfy SA - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Somfy SA - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Somfy SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Somfy SA - Liquidity
- 3 Somfy SA - Recent Developments
- 4 Somfy SA - Key Events
- 5 Somfy SA - Key Employees
- 6 Somfy SA - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Somfy SA - Head Office
- 6.2 Somfy SA - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Somfy SA - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Somfy SA - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Somfy SA - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Somfy SA - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Somfy SA - Key Events
- Table 6: Somfy SA - Key Employees
- Table 7: Somfy SA - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Somfy SA - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Somfy SA - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Somfy SA - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Somfy SA - Solvency
- Figure 5: Somfy SA - Valuation
- Figure 6: Somfy SA - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Somfy SA - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Somfy SA - Valuation
- Figure 9: Somfy SA - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Somfy SA - Liquidity