Slovenia Pay Now Cards : Market Update
"Slovenia Pay Now Cards : Market Update" presents detailed data on market growth dynamics for the Pay Now Cards market in Slovenia. It also provides data on leading companies in Slovenia Pay Now Cards market.
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns broken down by segment.
It should be noted that a number of sections in this report will link clients to Timetric’s Intelligence Centre’s (ICs). The information provided in the ICs is for subscribers only and therefore comes at a set cost. With this in mind, the given links should only be treated as references used in order to provide a better data interactivity.
This report is the result of Timetric’s extensive market research covering the Pay Now Cards market in Slovenia. It contains detailed data on market dynamics along with latest industry happenings, industry players in Slovenia. "Slovenia Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Pay Now Cards market in Slovenia. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Slovenian Pay Now Cards value chain and for new players considering to enter the market.
"Slovenia Pay Now Cards : Market Update" provides you with the following:
Reasons To Buy
- Pay Now Cards Highlights
- Transaction Value by Card type
- Market Growth Dynamics by Card
- Market Growth Comparison
- Leading Companies
- Enhance your understanding of the Pay Now Cards market in Slovenia.
- Promote growth in your business with detailed market growth dynamics by sector, as well as by market comparison.
- Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to market dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
- Familiarise yourself with the companies active in Slovenia Pay Now Cards market.
- 1 Pay Now Cards - Highlights
- 2 Latest Deals
- 2.1 NLB Group Raises USD409.95 Million through Bonds Offering
- 2.2 Banka Celje acquires 22.57% stake in Alpetour Potovalna Agencija
- 2.3 Republic of Slovenia acquires additional 51.78% stake in Nova Kreditna Banka Maribor
- 2.4 Factor Banka to raise US$32.50 million in rights offering of shares
- 2.5 KBC Group sells remaining 22% stake in Nova Ljubljanska banka to Republic of Slovenia
- 2.6 OTP Bank May Acquire Nova KBM
- 3 Leading Companies
- 3.1 Nova Ljubljanska banka d.d.
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Number of Cards by Type , 2006-2018
- Table 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type, 2006-2018
- Table 3: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme, 2006-2018
- Table 4: Number of Pay Now Cards, 2006-2018
- Table 5: Number of ATM and POS Transactions, 2006-2018
- Table 6: Transaction Value Share by Channel, 2006-2018
- Table 7: Economic Data Highlights, 2011-2014
- Table 8: Retail Sales, 2014-2015
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Number of Cards by Type
- Figure 2: Average Transaction Value by Card Type
- Figure 3: Number of Cards Transactions by Scheme
- Figure 4: Number of Pay Now Cards
- Figure 5: Number of ATM and POS Transactions
- Figure 6: Transaction Value Share by Channel
- Figure 7: Economic Data Highlights
- Figure 8: Retail Sales