Timetric's "Scania AB (SCV B) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Scania AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Scania AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Scania AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Scania AB (Scania), a subsidiary of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH, is a manufacturer of commercial vehicles. It develops, manufactures and sells trucks used for distribution, construction, and long haulage; and buses and coaches including suburban and city buses, and intercity buses. It also provides generator sets, and engines for industrial, marine, and power generation applications, including in construction, agriculture, boats, hospitals, mining, remote locations, and airports. The company also offers a range of services including fleet management, rental, driver training, workshop services, parts, financial services, and customer operations support services. The company manufactures its products in France, Sweden, Brazil, the Netherlands, Argentina, Poland, Finland, and Russia. Scania is headquartered in Sodertalje, Sweden.