Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc (Tawa Plc) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc (Tawa Plc) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pro Global Insurance Solutions plc (Pro) is a consulting services provider. The company offers technical outsourcing, operational consulting, legacy solutions, and risk, audit, and compliance services. Through operational consulting, it offers system transformation, project management, business analysis, change management, process improvement, and data services. It offers legacy solutions such as portfolio management services, exit solutions, asset management and credit control services, financial and regulatory reporting services, and debt purchase services. The company offers technical outsourcing services such as underwriting support services, claims and third party administrator services, technical accounting and intermediary services. The company provides its services to its clients of insurance and reinsurance industries. It operates through its offices in London, Zurich, Glasgow, Gloucester, Chicago, Cologne, Sundern, Lima, San Paulo, Bogota, Sydney, Singapore, New York and Buenos Aires. Pro is headquartered in London, the UK.